Posted by: wasatchprotocol | November 28, 2009

Edges.

Been doing some more ski building preparation here and there, but most of it has gone undocumented recently.

I finished the mold and got it ready for the first pair of skis.

I built the vacuum apparatus that allows the vacuum pump to cycle on an off when needed instead of running continuously.

I planed and profiled my cores.

I cut the bases.

And I curved and attached the edges to the bases.

So those are almost done.  Just gotta put in the tip and tail spacers on the cores and it’s on to layup and press.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Categories

%d bloggers like this: